Monday 12 March 2007

Jojoba

According to Wikipedia, jojoba (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is a shrub native to California and is often used in cosmetics as a moisturiser. However, that has nothing to do with this mix. This mix is called Jojoba because it was created in October. Because as Billy Connolly once said, "What's all this about jojoba being in shampoo? Where I come from, jojoba is the month after September." Billy Connolly is Scottish. And a comedian. Allegedly.

Anyway, this is one of my better mixes and has some top, top tunes on it, from Axwell's remix of 'Jump' to 'Remember' by fellow Swedish House Mafioso, Eric Prydz, this time in his Pryda guise. But the best bit of all for me is when the beats kicks in near the start of of 'Tilt My Hat'. If you've ever heard a juicier, fatter bassline, please let me know.

"Jojoba"

http://www.zshare.net/download/jojoba-wma.html

00:00 – MADONNA – Jump [Axwell Remix]
05:46 – ANDY J – Tilt My Hat [Kam Denny’s Vandalism Remix]
10:07 – MARTIJN TEN VELDEN – I Wish You Would
17:06 – JAMIROQUAI – Love Foolosophy [Raul Rincon Remix]
23:08 – LEONID RUDENKO – Summerfish [Scandall Sunset On Ibiza Mix]
28:30 – JERRY ROPERO & DENIS THE MENACE – Coracao [Vocal Mix]
34:23 – ANTOINE CLAMARAN FT. EMILY CHICK – Keep On Tryin’ [Dennis Christopher Remix]
39:30 – SUGARTAPE – Summerdaze [Eddie Thoneick Dub]
46:08 – CHRIS LAKE FT. LAURA V – Changes [Dirty South Remix]
52:00 – FIREFLIES FT. ALEXANDRA PRINCE – I Can’t Get Enough [Ian Carey Mix]
57:59 – PRYDA – Remember

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Hey Justin...no comment no f tunes. This is excellent. I am just downloading the new happy shiney summer mix...

Angelique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.