Monday 5 March 2007

Proper Music

Hello and welcome to my new music blog. How exciting is this?!

That's a rhetorical question, by the way. Clearly, it's very exciting indeed. Anyway, I'll be posting my DJ mixes here. Or rather, I'll be posting links to my mixes and the corresponding tracklistings. That way, you can see if you want to download it beforehand. See? I've thought of everything.

In time, I may put a few of my older mixes up here but to start with, here's a new one. It's a mixture of old and new tunes and veers between uplifting and soulful to the downright dirty. There's even a bit of an 80s feel to it, thanks to some saucy little samples.

"Proper Music"

http://www.zshare.net/download/proper-music-wma.html

(NB If you have a pop-up blocker, a bar may appear warning you about viruses and that. Just right-click and then 'Download File'. It's all right, honest.)

00:00 – GREG CERRONE – Pilling Me [Klaas Remix]
05:10 – ERIC PRYDZ vs PINK FLOYD – Proper Education [Sebastian Ingrosso Remix]
12:46 – PAOLO MOJO – 1983 [Eric Prydz Remix]
20:57 – MECK ft. DINO LENNY – Feels Like Home [TV Rock & Dirty South Remix]
26:50 – OLAV BASOSKI – Promises
34:00 – DURAN DURAN – Save A Prayer [White Label Remix]
41:04 – SUNFREAKZ – Counting Down The Days [Axwell Remix]
47:00 – SUPERMODE – Tell Me Why [Finger & Kadel’s Cojones de Joro Club Mix]
52:52 – IAN CAREY – Love Won’t Wait [Dub Mix]
59:37 – SARAH MCLEOD – He Doesn’t Love You [Hook N Sling Vocal Mix]

No comments: